MON slow ops and growing MON store

Hi,

All of a sudden, we are experiencing very concerning MON behaviour. We have five MONs and all of them have thousands up to tens of thousands of slow ops, the oldest one blocking basically indefinitely (at least the timer keeps creeping up). Additionally, the MON stores keep inflating heavily. Under normal circumstances we have about 450-550MB there. Right now its 27GB and growing (rapidly).

I tried restarting all MONs, I disabled auto-scaling (just in case) and checked the system load and hardware. I also restarted the MGR and MDS daemons, but to no avail.

Is there any way I can debug this properly? I can’t seem to find how I can actually view what ops are causing this and what client (if any) may be responsible for it.

Thanks
Janek