multiple-domain for S3 on rgws with same ceph backend on one zone

Hello,

We have functional ceph swarm with a pair of S3 rgw in front that uses
A.B.C.D domain to be accessed.

Now a new client asks to have access using the domain : E.C.D, but to
already existing buckets.  This is not a scenario discussed in the docs.
Apparently, looking at the code and by trying it, rgw does not support
multiple domains for the variable rgw_dns_name.

But reading through parts of the code, I am no dev, and my c++ is 25 years
rusty, I get the impression that maybe we could just add a second pair of
rgw S3 servers that would give service to the same buckets, but using a
different domain.

Am I wrong ?  Let's say this works, is this an unconscious behaviour that
the ceph team would remove down the road ?

Is there another solution that I might have missed ?  We do not have
multi-zone and there are no plans for it.  And Cname (rgw_resolve_cname)
seems to only be of use when using static sites (again, from my poor code
reading abilities).

Thank you

--
**AVERTISSEMENT** : Ce courriel et les pièces qui y sont jointes sont
destinés exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionné(s) ci-dessus et