Re: SUSE POC - Dead in the water

Not nice to hear, similar to centos I guess. For now I am sticking to my centos7 till it is eol. So I have a few years left to decide. You can of course get an el7/el8 license, I think you will be having the best match.

Maybe in a few years the distribution does not matter any more, because everything will be running in container images.