Re: Latency increase after upgrade 14.2.8 to 14.2.16

Thanks for the quick reply, Frank.

Sorry, the graphs/attachment where filtered. Here is an example of one latency: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSWmSmZ6JXVweepcoY13ofhfWXrBi2uZ/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSWmSmZ6JXVweepcoY13ofhfWXrBi2uZ/view?usp=sharing>

I’m aware that the overall performance depends on the slowest OSD.

What I expect is that  bluefs_buffered_io=true set on one OSD reflects in dropped latencies for that particular OSD.

Best regards,
Björn