Backups of monitor

Hi all,

We are looking for a proper solution for backups of monitor (all maps
that they hold). On the internet we found advice that we have to stop
one of monitor, back it up (dump) and start daemon again. But this is
not right approach due to risk of loosing quorum and need of
synchronization after monitor is back online.

Our goal is to have at least some (recent) metadata of objects in
cluster for the last resort when all monitors are in very bad
shape/state and we could start any of them. Maybe there is another
approach but we are not aware of it.

We are running the latest nautilus and three monitors on every cluster.

Ad. We don't want to use more monitors than thee.

Thank you
Cheers
Michal
--