adding a second rgw instance on the same zone

Hi guys,

I have a Mimic cluster with only one RGW machine.  My setup is simple - one realm, one zonegroup, one zone.  How can I safely add a second RGW server to the same zone ?

Is it safe to just run "ceph-deploy rgw create" for the second server without impacting the existing metadata pools ?  What about the existing S3/Swift users - they should be available to the second RGW from the current pools, right ?

My biggest concern is that the second RGW server will try to recreate some internal pools when going online so I just want to double-check that I will not mess the current setup when adding the second instance :)

Thanks.