Re: Device is not available after zap

I built a new cluster from scratch, everything works fine.

Could anyone help to find out what is stuck here?
Another issue, devices don't show up after adding a host,
could be the same cause.
Any details about the workflow would be helpful too, like how
mon gets devices when a host is added, is it pushed by something
(mgr?) or pulled by mon?

Thanks!
Tony