Re: can't query most pgs after restart

Eeek! Don't run `osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les = true` -- that
leads to data loss even such that you don't expect.

Are you sure all OSDs are up?

Query a PG to find out why it is unknown: `ceph pg <id> query`. Feel
free to share that

In fact, the 'unknown' state means the MGR doesn't know the state of
the PG -- is your MGR running correctly now?

-- Dan