From: Adam Boyhan <adamb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 February 2021 13:58:34
To: Frank Schilder
Cc: Jack; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  Re: NVMe and 2x Replica

This turned into a great thread.  Lots of good information and clarification.

I am 100% on board with 3 copies for the primary.

What does everyone think about possibly only doing 2 copies on the secondary?  Keeping in mind that I would keep min=2 which I think will be reasonable for a secondary site.