Re: Worst thing that can happen if I have size= 2

Hi Federico,
here I am not mixing raid1 with ceph. I am doing a comparison: is it safer
to have a server with raid1 disks or two servers with ceph and size=2
min_size=1 ?
We are talking about real world examples where a customer is buying a new
server and want to choose.