Re: is unknown pg going to be active after osds are fixed?

Thank you all for kind response!
This problem didn't happen naturally. It was caused by operation
mistake. Anyways, 3 OSDs were replaced by zapped disk. That caused
two unknown PGs. Data on those 2 PGs are permanently lost unfortunately.
"pg dump" shows unknown. "pg map <id>" shows those 3 replaced OSDs.
"pg query <id>" can't find it. I did "osd force-create-pg <id>" to
recreate them. PG map remains on those 3 OSDs.
Now, they are active+clean.

Tony