Cannot access "Object Gateway" in dashboard after setting rgw api keys

Hi, I have tried to enable RGW management in the dashboard.
The dashboard works fine, and I tried to add a new system user:

radosgw-admin user create --uid=some-user --display-name="User for
dashboard" --system

and set the accesskey and secret:

ceph dashboard set-rgw-api-access-key access-key
ceph dashboard set-rgw-api-secret-key secret-key

However, after adding these I get this in the dashboard, when I try to
access the Object Gateway:

"key data not in dict [u'user1', u'user2', u'some-user']"

If I try to verify that the credentials are correct with:
ceph dashboard get-rgw-api-access-key
ceph dashboard get-rgw-api-secret-key secret-key

and compare then with the key and secret from:

radosgw-admin user info --uid=some-user

they match.

Running Ceph 14.2.16

To me it looks like it cannot find the user, or match the credentials, but
I cannot see what I have done wrong?

--
Med venlig hilsen

*Troels Hansen*