extended multisite downtime...

Hi,
There is a potential that my Ceph RGW multi site soluton may be down for an extended time (2 weeks?) for a physical relocation. Some questions, particularly in regard to RGW

1. Is there any limit on downtime after which I might have to restart an entire sync? I want to still be able to write data during the downtime to the remaining
2. How do I change the master zone and/or zonegroup? My cluster is a 2-site config with one zonegroup (so I won't have to change that, wth 2 zones. If I am physically moving the current master, how do I change the master so I can continue to do bucket meta data ops (new buckets, etc) while the old master site is in transition?

And also:
3. My site is mostly RGW, but also has some Cephfs and rbd. Ay issues with those? I am not  replicating across sites for those.4. How do I re-IP said cluster if need be?
Thanks for any info.
-Chris