Re: RGW Bucket notification troubleshooting

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 11:33 AM Schoonjans, Tom (RFI,RAL,-) <
Tom.Schoonjans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Yuval,
>

> Switching to non-SSL connections to RabbitMQ allowed us to get things
> working, although currently it’s not very reliable.

can you please add more about that? what reliability issues did you see?

> I will open a new ticket over this if we can’t fix things ourselves.

this would be great. we have ssl support for kafka and http endpoint, so,
if you decide to give it a try you can look at them as examples.
and let me know if you have questions or need help.