Re: RBD-Mirror Snapshot Backup Image Uses

Can you describe your Ceph deployment?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:24 AM Adam Boyhan <adamb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have been doing some testing with RBD-Mirror Snapshots to a remote Ceph
> cluster.
>
> Does anyone know if the images on the remote cluster can be utilized in
> anyway? Would love the ability to clone them, or even readonly would be
> nice.

This e-mail and all information in, attached to, or linked via this
e-mail (together the ‘e-mail’) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s). Access to,
or any onward transmission, of this e-mail by any other person is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
immediately alert the sender of this e-mail and to immediately delete this
e-mail. Any disclosure in any form of all or part of this e-mail, or of any
the parties to it, including any copying, distribution or any action taken
unlawful.

This e-mail is not, and is not intended to be, and should
not be construed as being, (a) any offer, solicitation, or promotion of any
kind; (b) the basis of any investment or other decision(s);  (c) any
recommendation to buy, sell or transact in any manner any good(s),
product(s) or service(s), nor engage in any investment(s) or other
transaction(s) or activities;  or (d) the provision of, or related to, any
advisory service(s) or activities, including regarding any investment, tax,
legal, financial, accounting, consulting or any other related service(s).