Re: Which version of Ceph fully supports CephFS Snapshot?

In addition: Make sure you are using kernels with the proper fixes.

CephFS is a co-operation between the MDS, OSDs and (Kernel) clients. If
the clients are outdated they can cause all kinds of troubles.

So make sure you are able to update clients to recent versions.

Although a stock CentOS or Ubuntu kernel might allow you to mount and
use the filesystem they aren't always the proper choice.

Wido