Recreate pool device_health_metrics

Hello,

TL;DR  How can I recreate the device_health_metrics pool?

I'm experimenting with Ceph Octopus v15.2.8 in a 3 node cluster under
Proxmox 6.3. After initializing CEPH the usual way, a
"device_health_metrics" pool is created as soon as I create the first
manager. That pool has just 1 PG but no OSD assigned, as OSD have not
been created yet. After creating a few OSD and waiting for a couple
days, that PG is still in "stale+undersized+peered" state.

So I thought I could just disable monitoring (ceph device monitoring
off), delete that pool and create it again with something like:

ceph osd pool create device_health_metrics 1 --autoscale-mode=off

The issue is that after recreating the pool and enabling monitoring
(ceph device monitoring on), I get no data stored in it regardind my
devices, even after running a manual scraping with ceph device
scrape-health-metrics.

Thank you in advance.

Victor