Von: Eugen Block [mailto:eblock@xxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Dezember 2020 11:06
An: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Betreff:  Re: Removing an applied service set

Do you have a spec file for the mds services or how did you deploy the
services? If you have a yml file with the mds placement just remove
the entries from that file and run 'ceph orch apply -i mds.yml'.

You can export your current config with this command and then modify
the file to your need:

cephadm:~ # ceph orch ls mds mds.cephfs --export yaml
service_type: mds
service_id: cephfs
service_name: mds.cephfs
placement:
   hosts:
   - host5
   - host6

Then if you apply the changes cephadm should not redeploy those
deleted services. It's possible that you have to clean-up `ceph auth
ls` and remove deleted mds keyrings. Also check `cephadm ls` on the
mds nodes if the containers have been removed.

Regards,
Eugen