Anonymous access to grafana

Dear all,

It seems that by default the grafana web page embedded inside the ceph dashboard is publicly available in read-only mode. More specifically the grafana configuration inside the docker running the grafana instance has the following configuration file (/usr/share/ceph/mgr/cephadm/templates/services/grafana/grafana.ini.j2)

[auth.anonymous]
  enabled = true
  org_name = 'Main Org.'
  org_role = 'Viewer'

Do you think that this might be a security concern? Is there a way to enforce authentication also for the read-only mode? I wasn't able to find any documentation on how to configure grafana. The only thing I found which might be related to this issue is the following: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/45372.

Regards,
Alessandro Piazza