Re: Debian repo for ceph-iscsi

I know this isn't what you asked for, but I do know that Canonical is building this package for focal and up.
While not Buster, could possibly be a compromise to move things forward without huge plumbing changes between Debian and Ubuntu.

You may also be able to hack and slash your way through to Debian pulling that .deb and trying to make it work.

Thats the only way I've seen it available in Ubuntu thus far.

Reed