Re: CentOS

I am confused about that page

"Does this mean that CentOS Stream is the RHEL BETA test platform now?"
"No, CentOS Stream will be getting fixes and features ahead of RHEL"

However this is how wikipedia describes beta:
Beta version software is often useful for demonstrations and previews
within an organization and to prospective customers.

"we expect CentOS Stream to have fewer bugs ... than RHEL until those
packages make it into the RHEL release"
That looks also contradictory to me.