From: Joachim Kraftmayer <joachim.kraftmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 03 December 2020 16:49:51
To: 胡 玮文; Frank Schilder
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Re: Increase number of objects in flight during recovery

Hi Frank,

this values we used to reduce the recovery impact before luminous.

#reduce recovery impact
osd max backfills
osd recovery max active
osd recovery max single start
osd recovery op priority
osd recovery threads
osd backfill scan max
osd backfill scan min

I do not know how many osds and pgs you have in your cluster. But the
backfill performance depends on osds, pgs and objects/pg.

Regards, Joachim

Clyso GmbH