Re: add OSDs to cluster

Indeed, I think this is yet another incarnation of the "origin of misplaced data is no longer found"-bug.

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/37439
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/46847

We also experience it regularly, but I haven't found the cause yet.

Another bug that occurs when adding new OSDs is a cluster hang since the max_pg_limit is hit just at initial start time,
but then the number then decreases https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/48298

-- JJ