Access/Delete RGW user with leading whitespace

Hello,

In our environment we have a user that has a leading whitespace in the UID. I don’t know how it was created, however I am unable to GET or DELETE it either using `radosgw-admin` or the Admin API:

# radosgw-admin user list | grep rgw
    " rgw-prometheus",
    "rgw-prometheus",

When I try to get info of the user directly, I get:

# radosgw-admin user info --uid=" rgw-prometheus"
could not fetch user info: no user info saved

I’ve tried using the admin API as well while URL encoding the whitespace to %20 and get “Invalid Argument”.
This user is not important in any way, however it creates issues trying to monitor the rgw usage logs using https://github.com/blemmenes/radosgw_usage_exporter

I’ve considered modifying the script to ignore that user, but clearly Ceph is having troubles addressing it as well, so I figured I’d try to get to the bottom of how to remove this user.
We are running 12.2.11 currently, however this cluster was built on 12.2.5 and I’m 99% certain the user was created in 12.2.5

Thanks,
Ben