Cephfs snapshots and previous version

Today I played with a samba gateway and cephfs. I couldn’t get previous versions displayed on a windows client and found very little info on the net how to accomplish this. It seems that I need a vfs module called ceph_snapshots. It’s not included in the latest samba version on Centos 8. by this I also noticed that there is no vfs ceph module. Are these modules not stable and therefore not included in centos8? I can compile them but I would like to know why they are not included. And one more question. Are there any plans to add samba gateway support to cephadm?

Best regards,
Oliver

Von meinem iPhone gesendet