high latency after maintenance

Hi

We had a rack down for 2hours for maintenance. 5 storage nodes were
involved. We had noout en norebalance flags set before the start of the
maintenance

When the systems were brought back online we noticed a lot of osds with
high latency (in 20 seconds range) . Mostly osds that are not on the
storage nodes that were down. It took about 20 minutes for things to
settle down.

We're running nautilus 14.2.11. The storage nodes run bluestore and have 9
x 8T HDD's and 3 x SSD for rocksdb. Each with 3 x 123G LV

- Can anyone give a reason for these high latencies?
- Is there a way to avoid or lower these latencies when bringing systems
back into operation?

Best Regards

Marcel