RGW pubsub deprecation

Dear Community,
Since Nautilus, we have 2 mechanisms for notifying 3rd parties on changes
in buckets and objects: "bucket notifications" [1] and "pubsub" [2].

In "bucket notifications" (="push mode") the events are sent from the RGW
to an external entity (kafka, rabbitmq etc.), while in "pubsub" (="pull
mode") the events are synched with a special zone, where they are stored
and could be later fetched by an external app.

>From communications that I've seen so far, users preferred to use "bucket
notifications" over "pubsub". Since supporting both modes has maintenance
overhead, I was considering deprecating "pubsub".
However, before doing that I would like to see what the community has to
say!

So, if you are currently using pubsub, or plan to use it, as "pull mode"
fits your usecase better than "push mode" please chime in.

Yuval

[1] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/radosgw/notifications/
[2] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/radosgw/pubsub-module/