Re: Monitor persistently out-of-quorum

Folks,

We’ve finally found the issue: MTU mismatch on the switch-side.
So, my colleague noticed “tracepath” from the other monitors
to the problematic one does not return and I tracked it down
to an MTU mismatch (jumbo vs not) on the switch end. After
fixing the mismatch all is back to normal.

It turned out to be quite the head scratcher.

Thanks to all who’ve offer assistance.

-kc