Re: monitor sst files continue growing

Hi Alex,

We found that there were a huge number of keys in the "logm" and "osdmap"
table
while using ceph-monstore-tool. I think that could be the root cause.

Well, some pages also say that disable 'insight' module can resolve this
issue, but
I checked our cluster and we didn't enable this module. check this page
<https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/39955>.

Anyway, our cluster is unhealthy though, it just need time keep recovering
data :)

Thanks

Alex Gracie <alexandergracie17@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年10月29日周四 下午10:57写道: