Re: dashboard object gateway not working

Hi,

I am only unsure about the "get-rgw-api-admin-resource" value.
But I think this should be "admin".

yes, "admin" should do it (I have a virtual lab environment without much traffic).

I think there would be another failure than "Sorry, we could not find what you were looking for", if something with the access or secret key would be wrong, correct ?

I'm not sure if there would be a different message. Does your DNS work properly? Have you checked the client rgw section and does the rgw_dns_name match the dashboard rgw-api-host? Is 'ceph mgr services' matching your expectations? The RGWs are up and running?

Zitat von Siegfried Höllrigl <siegfried.hoellrigl@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I have checked these values more than once.

I am only unsure about the "get-rgw-api-admin-resource" value.

But I think this should be "admin".

I think there would be another failure than "Sorry, we could not find what you were looking for",

if something with the access or secret key would be wrong, correct ?

Br,