Re: desaster recovery Ceph Storage , urgent help needed

Hi,

your mail is formatted in a way that makes it impossible to get all information, so a number of questions first:

- are the mons up, or are the mon up and in a quorum? you cannot change mon IP addresses without also adjusting them in the mon map. use the daemon socket on the systems to qeury the current state of the mons

- the osd systemd output is useless for debugging. it only states that the osd is not running and not able to start

The real log files are located in /var/log/ceph/. If the mon are in quorum, you should find more information here. Keep in mind that you also need to change ceph.conf on the OSD hosts if you change the mon IP addresses, otherwise the OSDs won't be able to find the mon and the processes will die.

And I do not understand how corosync should affect your ceph cluster. Ceph does not use corosync...

If you need fast help I can recommend the ceph irc channel ;-)

Regards,

Burkhard