Re: multiple OSD crash, unfound objects

Hi Michael.

> I still don't see any traffic to the pool, though I'm also unsure how much traffic is to be expected.

Probably not much. If ceph df shows that the pool contains some objects, I guess that's sorted.

That osdmaptool crashes indicates that your cluster runs with corrupted internal data. I tested your crush map and you should get complete PGs for the fs data pool. That you don't and that osdmaptool crashes points at a corruption of internal data. I'm afraid this is the point where you need support from ceph developers and should file a tracker report (https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/issues). A short description of the origin of the situation with the osdmaptool output and a reference to this thread linked in should be sufficient. Please post a link to the ticket here.

In parallel, you should probably open a new thread focussed on the osd map corruption. Maybe there are low-level commands to repair it.

You should wait with trying to clean up the unfound objects until this is resolved. Not sure about adding further storage either. To me, this sounds quite serious.

Best regards and good luck!