Re: Ceph Octopus

I wonder if this would be impactful, even if  `nodown` were set.  When a given OSD latches onto
the new replication network, I would expect it to want to use it for heartbeats — but when
its heartbeat peers aren’t using the replication network yet, they won’t be reachable.

Unless something has changed since I tried this with Luminous.