Re: radosgw bucket subdomain with tls

Yes thanks for the tip! s3cmd was still working and an older version of
cyberduck is also working.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 2:57 PM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: radosgw bucket subdomain with tls

To my knowledge that's a S3 client setting only. Mostly referred to as
'path-style'. Kickin' in open doors here, but you could opt for a
wildcard certificate, that would be more future proof; Path-style will
not be supported anymore, at least not at Amazon[1], so client support
will fade away in time.

- Hans

[1]
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/amazon-s3-path-deprecation-plan-the-rest-of-the-story/