Re: Problems with mon

Hi,
Thanks for responding, all monitors goes down, 2/3 is actually up, but
probably not in the quorum. Quick look for before tasks:

   1. few pgs without scrub and deep-scrub, 2 mons in cluster
   2. added one monitor (via ansible), ansible restarted osd
   3. all system os filesystem goes full (because of multiple sst files)
   4. all pods with monitors goes down
   5. added new fs for monitors, and move data from system os to this fs
   6. 2 monitors started (last with failure), but not responding for any
   commands

Regards
Mateusz Skała