Re: Bluestore migration: per-osd device copy

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for looking into this and opening the ticket - I'll keep an eye on it.

For prepping the LVMs etc. I was thinking could probably use 'ceph-volume lvm prepare' then fixing up the relevant LV tags with the appropriate values from the origin osd.

Cheers,

Chris