Re: Slow ops on OSDs

Thanks to @Anthony:

Diving further I see that I probably was blinded by the CPU load...
I see that some disks are very slow (so my first observations were
incorrect), and the latency seen using iostat seems more or less the same
as what we see in the dump_historic_ops. (+ 3s for r_await)

So, it looks like a few OSDs are causing a bottleneck in the whole system.

I'm now wondering what my options are to improve the performance... The
main goal is to use the system again, and make sure write operations are
not affected.

- Putting weight on 0 for the slow OSDs (temporary)? This way they recovery
can go on but new files are not written to that disk?
- ....

Still investigating...