Cephadm adoption not properly working

Good day everybody,

We recently upgraded from Nautilus to Octopus and tried to adopt our cluster to cephadm following the guide in the documentation[0]. We only experienced some at first glance minor hickups where the cluster failed to refresh because it could not pull the container image[1]. This was fixed by setting `container_image` to the location where it could find the image in our network.
But when we tried to run `ceph orch ps` it returned only a empty list.
The one OSD we adopted after fixing the container_image variable was appearing fine in `ceph orch ps` then. However all Manager and Monitor daemons are now in a floating state where `cephadm ls` reports them as style "cephadm:v1"[2] but the orchestrator considers them stray[3]. Functionally however, those daemons just work fine and work together in the cluster.
Can you help out how to get those daemons under the orchestrators control?

Kind regards,
Julian Fölsch

[0] https://docs.ceph.com/en/octopus/cephadm/adoption/
[1] https://agdsn.me/~paktosan/ceph/adoption/image_failure.txt
[2] https://agdsn.me/~paktosan/ceph/adoption/cephadm_ls.txt
[3] https://agdsn.me/~paktosan/ceph/adoption/stray_daemons.txt

--
Julian Fölsch

   Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dresdner Studentennetz (AG DSN)

   Telefon: +49 351 271816 69
   Mobil: +49 152 22915871
   Fax: +49 351 46469685
   Email: julian.foelsch@xxxxxxxx