Re: Choosing suitable SSD for Ceph cluster

Yes I'm planning to use only 60% - 70% of my disks and pools like
buckets.index doesn't grow too much and don't need much space! I'm just
trying to make this pool faster because I see it sometimes needs 1Milion
iops and I think NVME is a good option for this pool. But finding a good
datacenter NVME in low space is too hard :(