Re: New pool with SSD OSDs

I did the same, 1 or 2 years ago, creating a replicated_ruleset_hdd and
replicated_ruleset_ssd. Eventhough I did not have any ssd's on any of
the nodes at that time, adding this hdd type criteria made pg's migrate.
I thought it was strange that this happens on a hdd only cluster, so I
mentioned it here. I am not sure however if this is still an issue, but
better take this into account.