cephadm didn't create journals

HI all,

I have created a new cephs cluster using the cephadm command and it
appears to work very well. I tried to specify using an ssd for the
journals but it doesn't appear to have worked. My yaml file is:

service_type: osd
service_id: default_drive_group
placement:
        host_pattern: 'ceph-osd0[1-4]'
journal_devices:
        rotational: 0
data_devices:
        rotational: 1
encrypted: true

all of the osd's were created but it appears the journals are on each
disk rather than the ssd. Can I add journals after the fact with cephadm
? Are they even still a thing?

thanks

Darrin

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information. If you are not the named recipients, any use, reliance upon, disclosure or copying of this email or any attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please reply via email or telephone +61 2 8004 5928.