Re: cephadm grafana url

Hi Robert,

The host where the browser is on needs to be able to reach the Grafana instance by `ceph01` hostname (maybe add an entry to /etc/hosts?).

There was a fix [1] that allows custom Grafana URL (so the cephadm doesn't override it).
It's backported, maybe the version you are using doesn't contain the fix yet.

Regards,
Kiefer

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/35747