Re: cephfs needs access from two networks

Hello again

So I have changed the network configuration.
Now my Ceph is reachable from outside, this also means all osd’s of all nodes are reachable.
I still have the same behaviour which is a timeout.

The client can resolve all nodes with their hostnames.
The mon’s are still listening on the internal network so the nat rule is still there.
I have set “public bind addr” to the external ip and restarted the mon but it’s still not working.

[root@testnode1 ~]# ceph config get mon.public_bind_addr
WHO     MASK  LEVEL     OPTION            VALUE                        RO
mon           advanced  public_bind_addr  v2:[ext-addr]:0/0         *

Do I have to change them somewhere else too?

Thanks in advance,
Simon