Re: slow "rados ls"

Hi Vladimir,

no it is the same on all monitors. Actually I got triggered because I got
slow responses on my rados gateway with the radosgw-admin command and
narrowed it down to slow respons for rados commands anywhere in the
cluster.

The cluster is not that busy and all osds and monitors use very little
resources compared to what they have onboard

Kind Regards

Marcel Kuiper