Re: Add OSD with primary on HDD, WAL and DB on SSD

Thanks Eugen for pointing it out.
I reread this link.
https://ceph.readthedocs.io/en/latest/rados/configuration/bluestore-config-ref/
It seems that, for the mix of HDD and SSD, I don't need to create
WAL device, just primary on HDD and DB on SSD, and WAL will be
using DB device cause it's faster. Is that correct?

Tony