does ceph RBD have the ability to load balance?

Hello Cephers,

I am a newcomer to Ceph.I know that RBD is a distributed block storage device and libvirt supports rbd pool type. Suppose I have a ceph cluster and use it to build a rbd pool to store virtual machine images. When multiple qemu-kvm clients use the image in the rbd pool to start virtual machines at the same time, will rbd perform load balancing? That is, different hosts in the cluster would send images to different clients at the same time. Or only one host will send images, and the other hosts will only send images when the current host is down?
Would someone explain it to me please?

Thanks

consteven