Re: 5 pgs inactive, 5 pgs incomplete

Sorry for stressing but it would help us a lot if someone with deeper
knowledge could tell us if marking the PG on the secondary OSD will
not render the whole CephFS pool unusable? We are aware that it could
mean that some files will be lost or inconsistent but it will not
affect all data in the pool and the whole pool.