why ceph-fuse init Objecter with osd_timeout = 0

Hi all

I'm using the mimic-13.2.4 version and ceph-fuse as client. Recently I'm
suffering a strange problem: on client machine we can see the tcp has ESTAB
state to osd machine, but on osd machine nothing could be found. Then the
client hangs on read/write requests from this osd
So I'm trying to figure out why this happens, and search for configuration
to set a timeout for osd requests.
I noticed that osdc/Objecter.h has a osd_timeout field, which will be
initiated when we create an Objecter.
But in ceph-fuse, it creates an Objecter using a fixed value 0, meaning no
timeout?

StandaloneClient::StandaloneClient(Messenger *m, MonClient *mc,
>            boost::asio::io_context& ictx)
>   : Client(m, mc, new Objecter(m->cct, m, mc, ictx, 0, 0))

 Here are my questions:
1. Why ceph-fuse set osd_timeout to 0?
2. Do we have other configurations to let osd requests fail instead of
hanging forever?