Re: Ceph Nautilus packages for Ubuntu Focal

Hi all,

I would like to make a follow up note to the below question about Nautilus packages for Ubuntu Focal 20.04.
The Ceph Repo ( https://download.ceph.com/debian-nautilus/dists/focal/main/ ) only holds ceph-deploy packages for Nautilus on Focal. Is there a plan to upload other packages as well or what's the state of it?

We would like to upgrade some of our client servers to the new Ubuntu release what requires the Nautilus packages, and especially lib-rbd packages.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Regards,
Michael