Re: Bluestore performance tuning for hdd with nvme db+wal

That is an interesting point. We are using 12 on 1 nvme journal for our Filestore nodes (which seems to work ok). The workload for wal + db is different so that could be a factor. However when I've looked at the IO metrics for the nvme it seems to be only lightly loaded, so does not appear to be the issue (at 1st sight anyway).

Also the particular nvme model could be a factor (in the 6 vs 12 area) -  what type are you using?

regards

Mark